* No walk-ins or calls will be accepted * Inquiries without a cover letter and resume will not be considered *
Receptionist – Full-Time
This individual will provide direct scheduling and scheduling related duties in response to day-to-day needs of clients and clinicians. In addition to client care, responsibilities include managing office supplies and equipment maintenance, maintaining the lobby and front office appearance, copying and faxing documents and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- Business office and customer service experience
- Must possess excellent computer skills
- Familiarity with basic office equipment
- Proficiency in Office 365/Microsoft office products
- Work history demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Agreement with mission, values and philosophy of Directions Counseling Group
- Experience and/or education in the mental health field
- Familiarity with electronic health records and HIPAA compliance
- Some college experience
Benefits after one year of full-time employment:
- 3 weeks paid time off (begins accruing from first date of employment; accrued time may be used after 90 days of employment)
- Long-term disability insurance eligibility (subject to approval by insurance carrier)
- Hourly wage
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins or calls will be accepted.
Independently Licensed Contracting Counselor / Social Worker/Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Each of our providers are independently licensed contractors who provide a wide range of services. We welcome resumes from master’s degree clinicians who provide alcohol/drug assessments as well as substance abuse counseling, counseling for domestic violence and/or men’s issues (e.g. – work stress, relationship problems, pornography addiction, etc.). In addition, we would like to extend our services to offer psychiatry and psychological testing. Marketing and self-promotion would be required.
All providers must hold a degree from an accredited program and be licensed by the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapy Board. At least five years clinical experience required. Substance Abuse Credential such as CDCA, LCDCI, II, III, LICDC, or SAP preferred. Supervisory status a plus.
Flexible hours; strong teamwork skills; able to work in an environment requiring a high degree of independence. Agreement with mission, values and philosophy of Directions Counseling Group.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. No walk-ins or calls will be accepted.